Paying attention to children in a changing health care system [electronic resource] : summaries of workshops / Board on Children, Youth, and Families, Commission on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, National Research Council ; Board on Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, Institute of Medicine
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 91 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Board on Children, Youth, and Families and Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Board on Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Including children and pregnant women in health care reform / Sara S. Brown, editor -- Benefits and systems of care for maternal and child health under health care reform / Cynthia H. Abel, editor -- Protecting and improving quality of care for children under health care reform / Jane S. Durch, editor -- Strategies for assuring the provision of quality services through managed care delivery systems to children with special health care needs / Jo Harris-Wehling, Henry T. Ireys, and Margaret Heagarty, editors.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7875312