Promoting the national spatial data infrastructure through partnerships [electronic resource] / Mapping Science Committee, Board on Earth Sciences and Resources, Commission on Geosciences, Environment, and Resources, National Research Council
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- x, 113 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Mapping Science Committee
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: 2.The National Spatial Data Infrastructure -- 3.The Concepts of Federal/State Partnerships -- 4.The Partnership Model -- Appendix A: Related Activities and Development of Partnerships -- Appendix B: Cooperation/Partnership Models in Existence Today -- Appendix C: Example Memorandum of Understanding -- Appendix D: State Geographic Information Authorizations and Coordination - Summary.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7881860