SAFIR 2: Belgian R&D Programme on the Deep Disposal of High-level and Long-lived Radioactive Waste [electronic resource]: An International Peer Review / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development and Nuclear Energy Agency
- Corporate Author:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 80 p. ; 16x23cm
- Additional Creators:
- Nuclear Energy Agency
- Radioactive Waste Management, 1990-0325
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This report presents the common views of the International Review Team established by the NEA Secretariat on behalf of the Belgian Government to perform a peer review of the SAFIR 2 report, produced by the Belgian Agency for Radioactive Waste and Enriched Fissile Materials (ONDRAF/NIRAS) to describe the research, development and demonstration activities in the Belgian programme on the disposal of high-level and long-lived radioactive wastes in a deep geological repository excavated within an argillaceous formation.
View MARC record | catkey: 7888317