Edwin Dickinson, draftsman/painter / organized by John H. Dobkin
- Dickinson, Edwin Walter, 1891-1978
- New York : National Academy of Design, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 79 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dobkin, John H.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Catalog of an exhibition at the National Academy of Design, New York, April 17-May 9, 1982; The Museum of Fine Arts, Springfield, Mass., July 3-Aug. 15, 1982; and Norton Gallery, West Palm Beach, Fla., Sept. 10-Oct 17, 1982.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 789382