Superconvergence in Galerkin finite element methods [electronic resource] / Lars B. Wahlbin
- Wahlbin, Lars B., 1945-2013
- New York : Springer-Verlag, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 164 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Lecture notes in mathematics, 1605
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: Ch. 1 Some one-dimensional superconvergence results -- Ch. 2 Remarks about some of the tools used in Chapter 1 -- Ch. 3 Local and global properties of L[subscript 2]-projections -- Ch. 4 Introduction to several space dimensions: some results about superconvergence in L[subscript 2]-projections -- Ch. 5 Second order elliptic boundary value problems in any number of space dimensions: preliminary considerations on local and global estimates and presentation of the main technical tools for showing superconvergence -- Ch. 6 Superconvergence in tensor-product elements -- Ch. 7 Superconvergence by local symmetry -- Ch. 8 Superconvergence for difference quotients on translation invariant meshes -- Ch. 9 On superconvergence in nonlinear problems -- Ch. 10 Superconvergence in isoparametric mappings of translation invariant meshes: an example -- Ch. 11 Superconvergence by averaging: mainly, the K-operator -- Ch. 12 A computational investigation of superconvergence for first derivatives in the plane.
- 3540600116 (acid-free)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -164) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7896435