Sustaining global surveillance and response to emerging zoonotic diseases [electronic resource] / Gerald T. Keusch [and others] editors ; Committee on Achieving Sustainable Global Capacity for Surveillance and Response to Emerging Diseases of Zoonotic Origin, Board on Global Health, Institute of Medicine, and National Researchh Council, Board on Agriculture and Natural Resources, Division on Earth and Life Studies
- Corporate Author:
- Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Committee on Achieving Sustainable Global Capacity for Surveillance and Response to Emerging Diseases of Zoonotic Origin
- Washington, DC : National Academies Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 312 pages : illustrations (some color), color maps ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Keusch, Gerald
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Making the case for zoonotic disease surveillance -- Drivers of zoonotic diseases -- Achieving an effective zoonotic disease surveillance system -- Incentives for disease surveillance, reporting, and response -- Sustainable financing for global disease surveillance and response -- Governance challenges for zoonotic disease surveillance, reporting, and response -- Recommendations, challenges, and looking to the future.
- 9780309137348 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7896840