Guide to Techniques in Mouse Development [electronic resource]: Pt. B: Mouse Molecular Genetics
- Wassarman, Paul
- Academic Press [Imprint] Aug. 2010 San Diego : Elsevier Science & Technology Books
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 628 p. ill 09.000 x 06.000 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Soriano, Philippe M.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation This volume comprehensively covers new technologies and methodologies that have appeared for the study of mouse development.
This volume is Part B of an update of volume 225, Guide to Techniques in Mouse Development, edited by P.M. Wassarman and M.L. DePamphilis and published in 1993.
Comprehensively covers new techniques for the cryopreservation of gametes and embryos, production of transgenic and null (knockout) animals (use of ES cells), generation of conditional/inducible mutant animals, use of gene-trap mutagenesis, analysis of allele-specific expression, use of new reporter constructs, humanizing of transgenic animals, transcript profiling of mouse development, imaging of mouse development, and rederivation of animals and use of mouse genomics.
0123848806 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Elsevier Science & Technology Books
View MARC record | catkey: 7898273