Technology Roadmap: Carbon Capture and Storage [electronic resource] / International Energy Agency
- Corporate Author:
- International Energy Agency
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 52 p. ; 19x27cm
- IEA Technology Roadmaps, 2218-2837
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This energy technology roadmap on carbon capture and storage (CCS) identifies, for the first time, a detailed scenario for the technology's growth from a handful of large-scale projects today to over three thousand projects by 2050. It finds that the next decade is a key "make or break" period for CCS; governments, industry and public stakeholders must act rapidly to demonstrate CCS at scale around the world in a variety of settings. The roadmap concludes with a set of near-term actions that stakeholders will need to take to achieve the roadmap's vision.
View MARC record | catkey: 7898332