Toward health equity and patient-centeredness [electronic resource] : integrating health literacy, disparities reduction, and quality improvement : workshop summary / Samantha Chao, Karen Anderson, and Lyla Hernandez, rapporteurs ; Forum on the Science of Health Care Quality Improvement and Implementation, Roundtable on Health Disparities, Roundtable on Health Literacy, Board on Health Care Services, Board on Population Health and Public Health Practice, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies
- Corporate Author:
- Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Forum on the Science of Health Care Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 85 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chao, Samantha
Anderson, Karen, 1948-
Hernandez, Lyla M.
Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Plannning Committee for a Workshop on Promoting Health Quality: Quality improvement in Underserved Populations and Areas
Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Roundtable on Health Disparities
Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Roundtable on Health Literacy
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Opportunity at the intersection of quality improvement, disparities reduction, and health literacy -- Building the foundation for integrating health literacy, disparities reduction, and quality improvement in health and health care -- Integration at the practitioner level -- Breakout groups -- Policy issues of integration -- Concluding remarks.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 75-77).
View MARC record | catkey: 7902960