Transactions on computational systems biology II [electronic resource] / [edited by] Corrado Priami, Alexander Zelikovsky
- Lecture notes in bioinformatics ; 3680
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: What makes the arc-preserving subsequence problem hard? / Guillaume Blin / Guillaume Fertin / Romeo Rizzi / Stephane Vialette -- Profiling and searching for RNA pseudoknot structures in genomes / Chunmei Liu / Yinglei Song / Liming Cai / Russell L. Malmberg -- A class of new kernels based on high-scored pairs of k-peptides for SVMs and its application for prediction of protein subcellular localization / Zhengdeng Lei / Yang Dai -- A protein structural alphabet and its substitution matrix CLESUM / Wei-Mou Zheng / Xin Liu -- KXtractor : an effective biomedical information extraction technique based on mixture hidden Markov models / Xiaohua Hu / Robert B. Allen / Il-Yeol Song / Min Song -- Phylogenetic networks : properties and relationship to trees and clusters / Li-San Wang / Luay Nakhleh -- Minimum parent-offspring recombination haplotype inference in pedigrees / Qiangfeng Zhang / Hong Shen / Francis Y. L. Chin -- Calculating genomic distances in parallel using openMP / Michelle Hong Pan / Jieyue He / Hui Liu / Vijaya Smitha Kolli / Yi Pan -- Improved tag set design and multiplexing algorithms for universal arrays / Dragos Trinca / Ion I. Mandoiu / Claudia Prajescu.
- 9783540294016 (softcover : alk. paper)
3540294015 (softcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7903694