Water management and investment in the new independent states [electronic resource] : proceedings of a consultation between economic/finance and environment ministers : 16-17 October 2000, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Paris : Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 143 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Emerging economes [sic] transition
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- List of abbreviations and country groups -- Introduction -- Joint conclusions of Almaty Ministerial Consultation -- Background paper on valuing environmental benefits and damages in the NIS -- Background paper on financing strategies for the urban water sector in the NIS -- Background paper on reform of urban water supply and sanitation services -- Private sector participation in urban water supply and wastewater financing and management -- Water supply and sanitation -- Position paper of the non-governmental organisations on the main discussion issues of the Almaty Ministerial Consultations.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7908507