Which changes for transport in the next century ? [electronic resource] : introductory reports and summary of discussions : 14th International Symposium on Theory and Practice in Transport Economics, Innsbruck, 21-23 October 1997 / European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- Conference Author:
- International Symposium on Theory and Practice in Transport Economics (14th : 1997 : Innsbruck, Austria)
- Paris, France : ECMT,  and Washington, D.C. : OECD Publications Service.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 459 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: Is freight transport inevitable? / E. Van De Voorde / H. Meersman -- Is passenger transport growth inevitable? / J. L. Madre -- Which technologies for which mobility? / J. A. Crowley -- Which new markets (CEECs)? / L. Ruppert -- Regulation or competition? / P. Mackie -- Which government policies for which sustainable mobility (safety, environment)? / G. Sammer -- CEECs: What social role for transport? What are the implications for government? / D. Stejskal -- What social role for transport? What are the implications for government? Which level of intervention (local, national, European) / G. Teisman -- What type of strategic planning? / H. Ewers / H. Tegner -- What type of strategic planning? / T. Lerstang -- What type of financing, most particularly in CEECs? / H. Vogelaar -- What type of management and pricing? / K. W. Axhausen -- What type of management and pricing? / J. E. Nilsson.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7909186