Economics of environmental and natural resources policy / edited by J.A. Butlin
- Boulder, Colo. : Westview Press, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 206 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Butlin, J. A.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Environmental quality and resource use under laissez-faire / J.A. Butlin -- economic policy and the threat of doom / J.E. Meade -- Natural resource economics / J.P. McInerney -- Economics and resources / G.M. Heal -- Economics of a throwaway society / T. Page -- Social welfare and exhaustible resources / P. Grout -- Rational resource management and institutional constraints / P. Copes -- The economics of fishing / G.R. Munro -- The contribution of economic incentives to solid waste management / J.A. Butlin -- An economist's view of pollution charges as regulatory instruments / J.M. Marquand -- A survey of international economic repercussions of environmental policy / I. Walter -- The role of international organisations in the control of transfrontier natural resources and environmental issues / M. Potier.
- 0865311900 and 086531196X (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 791064