Edited versions of selected papers from the International Conference on "Logic, Informatics, Law," Florence, Italy, April 1981
- Conference Author:
- International Conference Logic, Informatics, Law, (1981 : Florence, Italy)
- Amsterdam ; New York : North-Holland Pub. Co., 1982.
New York, N.Y. : Distributors for the U.S.A. and Canada, Elsevier Science Pub. Co.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ciampi, Costantino, 1946-
Martino, Antonio Anselmo
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- v. 1. Artificial intelligence and legal information systems / editor, Constantino Ciampi -- v. 2. Deontic logic, computational linguistics, and legal information systems / editor, A.A. Martino.
- 044486413X (set)
0444864148 (v. 1)
0444864156 (v. 2)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 794183