Selective partial ablation of the frontal cortex : a correlative study of its effects on human psychotic subjects / by Columbia-Greystone associates
- Mettler, Fred A. (Fred Albert), 1907-
- [New York] : Hoeber, 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 517 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Columbia University. Department of Neurology
New Jersey. State Hospital, Morris Plains
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Related Titles:
- Problems of the human brain
- At head of title: Problems of the human brain.
"The official group report of the first Columbia-Greystone project conducted at the New Jersey State Hospital at Greystone Park ... under the auspices of the Department of Neurology of the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University".
Six of the contributions are theses, Columbia University.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 503-514.
View MARC record | catkey: 796551