Understanding the common agricultural policy / Berkeley Hill
- Hill, Berkeley
- Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Earthscan, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 335 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Earthscan food and agriculture
- Understanding the policy process -- Understanding the agricultural policy problems and objectives of the European union -- Understanding the policy decision-making process in the European union -- Evidence-based policy : information and statistics for policy decisions -- Understanding the instruments used to implement the CAP -- Understanding the support of agriculture in the EU : pillar 1 of the CAP (direct payments and market support) -- Understanding the support of agriculture and rural development in the EU : pillar 2 of the CAP -- Understanding the CAP and the environment : the environmental part of pillar 2 -- Understanding the CAP and international trade and development -- Understanding the costs of the CAP : budget and finance -- Understanding the assessment (evaluation) of the CAP and rural policy -- Understanding the history of the CAP and European policy.
- 9781844077779 (hbk. : alk. paper)
1844077772 (hbk. : alk. paper)
9781844077786 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1844077780 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- "Simultaneously published in the USA and Canada"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8020143