Advances in solid oxide fuel cells IV [electronic resource] : a collection of papers presented at the 32nd International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, January 27-February 1, 2008, Daytona Beach, Florida / editors, Prabhakar Singh, Narottam P. Bansal ; volume editors, Tatsuki Ohji, Andrew Wereszczak
- Conference Author:
- International Symposium on Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (5th : 2008 : Daytona Beach, Fla.)
- Additional Titles:
- Advances in solid oxide fuel cells 4
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 284 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Singh, Prabhakar, Bansal, Narottam P., Ohji, T. (Tatsuki), Wereszczak, Andrew, American Ceramic Society, and International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites (32nd : 2008 : Daytona Beach, Fla.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Research activities and progress on solid oxide fuel cells at USTC / Guangyao Meng, Ranran Peng, Changrong Xia, Xingqin Liu -- Development of micro tubular SOFCs and stacks for low temperature operation under 550°C / Toshio Suzuki, Toshiaki Yamaguchi, Yoshinobu Fujishiro, Masanobu Awano, Yoshihiro Funahashi -- The properties and performance of micro-tubular (less than 1mm OD) anode supported solid oxide fuel cells / N. Sammes, J. Pusz, A. Smirnova, A. Mohammadi, F. Serincan, Z. Xiaoyu, M. Awano, T. Suzuki, T. Yamaguchi, Y. Fujishiro, Y. Funahashi -- Performance of the Gen 3.1 liquid tin anode SOFC on direct JP-8 fuel / M.T. Koslowske, W.A. McPhee, L.S. Bateman, M.J. Slaney, J. Bentley, T.T. Tao -- Effect of interconnect creep on long-term performance of SOFC of one cell stacks / W.N. Liu, X. Sun, M.A. Khaleel -- Effects of compositions and microstructures of thin anode layer on the performance of honeycomb SOFCs accumulated with multi micro channel cells / Toshiaki Yamaguchi, Sota Shimizu, Toshio Suzuki, Yoshinobu Fujishiro, Masanobu Awano -- Formation of gas sealing and current collecting layers for honeycomb-type SOFCs / Sota Shimizu, Toshiaki Yamaguchi, Yoshinobu Fujishiro, Masanobu Awano -- Evaluating redox stability of Ni-YSZ supported SOFCs based on simple layer models / Trine Klemensø, Bent F. Sørensen -- Degradation phenomena in SOFCs with metallic interconnects / Norbert H. Menzler, Frank Tietz, Martin Bram, Izaak C. Vinke, L.G.J. Bert de Haart -- Pressure and gas concentration effects on voltage vs. Current characteristics of a solid oxide fuel cell and electrolyzer / V. Hugo Schmidt, Laura M. Lediaev -- In-situ temperature-dependent X-ray diffraction study of Ba(Zr0.8-xCexY0.2)O3- ceramics / C.-S. Tu, R.R. Chien, S.-C. Lee, C.-L. Tsai, V.H. Schmidt, A. Keith, S.A. Hall, N.P. Santorsolah -- Evaluation of the residual stress profiles of practical size lanthanum gallate-based cells in radial direction / Hiroyuki Yoshida, Mitsunobu Kawano, Koji Hashino, Toru Inagaki, Hiroshi Deguchi, Yoshiyuki Kubota, Kei Hosoi -- Effect of spray parameters on the microstructure of La1-xSrxMnO3 cathode prepared by spray pyrolysis / Hoda Amani Hamedani, Klaus-Hermann Dahmen, Dongsheng Li, Hamid Garmestani -- Examination of chromium's effects on a LSM/YSZ solid oxide fuel cell cathode / T.A. Cruse, M. Krumpelt, B.J. Ingram, S. Wang, P.A. Salvador -- Evolution of Ni-YSZ microstructure and its relation to steam reforming activity and YSZ phase stability / D.L. King, J.J. Strohm, P. Singh -- Synthesis and characterization of Ni impregnated porous YSZ anodes for SOFCs / C. Anand Singh, Venkatesan V. Krishnan -- The reduction of NiO-YSZ anode precursor and its effect on the microstructure and elastic properties at ambient and elevated temperatures / Thangamani Nithyanantham, Saraswathi Nambiappan Thangavel, Somnath Biswas, Sukumar Bandopadhyay -- Microstructure analysis on network-structure formation of SOFC anode from NiO-SDC composite particles prepared by spray pyrolysis technique / Hiroyuki Yoshida, Mitsunobu Kawano, Koji Hashino, Toru Inagaki, Seiichi Suda, Koichi Kawahara, Hiroshi Ijichi, Hideyuki Nagahara -- Functionally graded composite electrodes for advanced anode-supported, intermediate-temperature SOFC / Juan L. Sepulveda, Raouf O. Loutfy, Sekyung Chang, Peiwen Li, Ananth Kotwal -- High efficiency lanthanide doped ceria-zirconia layered electrolyte for SOFC / Juan L. Sepulveda, Sekyung Chang, Raouf O. Loutfy -- Oxygen ion conductance in epitaxially grown thin film electrolytes / S. Thevuthasan, Z. Yu, S. Kuchibhatla, L.V. Saraf, O.A. Marina, V. Shutthanandan, P. Nachimuthu, C.M. Wang -- Development of new type current collector for solid oxide fuel cell / Tsuneji Kameda, Kentaro Matsunaga, Masato Yoshino, Takayuki Fukasawa, Norikazu Osada, Masahiko Yamada, Yoshiyasu Itoh -- Electrical conductivity and oxidation studies of ceramic-intermetallic materials for SOFC interconnect application / Yukun Pang, Hua Xie, Rasit Koc -- Improvement in interface resistance of conductive gas-tight sealing materials for stacking micro-SOFC / Seiichi Suda, Koichi Kawahara, Kaori Jon, Masahiko Matsumiya -- Carbon dioxide electrolysis for production of synthesis gas in solid oxide electrolysis cells / Sune Dalgaard Ebbesen, Mogens Mogensen.
- Symposium 3 of the 32nd International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8021815