An introduction to landscape construction / by Walter W. Trainer
- Trainer, Walter W. (Walter William), 1896-1977
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 136 leaves, 17 leaves of plates (some folded) : illustrations, plans ; 29 cm
- Graduate Program:
- Introduction -- The topographical survey in landscape architecture practice -- Comparison of field methods and equipment -- Fieldwork : transit and stadia method -- Officework : transit and stadia method -- Grading design -- Practical landscape engineering methods -- Road design -- Road surfaces -- Road construction -- Construction of curbs and gutters -- Drainage -- Clearing, grading & soil preparation -- Staking for various construction work in the field -- Earthwork computations -- Contracts, specifications & estimates.
- Dissertation Note:
- M.S. Pennsylvania State College 1935.
- PSU Archives copy has plates VI and VII out of order; they follow plate X.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University, 1995. on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (History of rural America on microfilm.).
View MARC record | catkey: 80370