Do the crime, do the time : juvenile criminals and adult justice in the American court system / G. Larry Mays and Rick Ruddell
- Adult time for adult crimes -- Understanding the system -- Juvenile crime and transfer trends -- Transfers and public policy -- The Supreme Court defines the boundaries of juvenile justice -- Public opinion, public policy, and juvenile justice -- Implications of transfers for juvenile offenders -- Future of transfers.
- "This book provides a fresh look at the way the United States is choosing to deal with some of the serious or persistent youth offenders: by transferring juvenile offenders to adult courts"--
- 9780313392429 (cloth : alk. paper), 0313392420 (cloth : alk. paper), 9780313392436 (ebk.), and 0313392439 (ebk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -232) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Schuylkill copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 8037046