Adult education for health and wellness / Lilian H. Hill, editor
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 113 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hill, Lilian H. (Lilian Helen), 1957-
- New directions for adult and continuing education, 1052-2891 ; no. 130
- The role of adult learning in coping with chronic illness / Lisa M. Baumgartner -- Curriculum design in health education / Simone C.O. Conceic̜a̋o ... [et al.] -- Health literacy education within adult literacy instruction / Sandra J. Diehl -- Health literacy: an opportunity to improve individual, community, and global health / Andrew Pleasant -- Adult educators and cultural competence within health care systems: change at the individual and structural levels / Linda Ziegahn, Hendry Ton -- Adult learning, community education, and public health: making the connection through community health advisors / Susan Mayfield-Johnson -- The role of the adult educator in helping learners access and select quality health information on the Internet / Melissa Wright, Adelia Grabowsky -- Globalism and health / Michael L. Rowland -- Health education as an arena for adult educators' engagement in social justice / Lilian H. Hill.
- "Summer 2011."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8037065