AIDS at 30 : nations at the crossroads
- Additional Titles:
- AIDS at Thirty
- Geneva : Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 135 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pan, Ki-mun, 1944-, Zuma, Jacob, Sidibé, Michel, and Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS
- Preface: Chart a bold path / UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon -- Foreword: From fear to unity / Jacob Zuma -- Introduction: Our ambitious vision / Michel Sidibé -- Taking stock -- Regions united for universal access -- To the next level -- Scorecards and sources.
- This report provides evidence of how much we have achieved and weighs that against our vision for the future: zero new HIV infections, zero discrimination and zero AIDS-related deaths. In these pages you will find scientific analysis, personal insights and the results of extensive national and regional consultations at the front lines of the AIDS response. While perspectives differ, one simple truth emerges: we cannot break the arc of this epidemic - where five people were newly infected for every three starting treatment in 2010 - if we adopt a "business as usual" approach.
- "E.GV.11.0.3"--P.  of cover.
UNAIDS/11.03E / JC2095E.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8038335