Differential analysis in infinite dimensional spaces [electronic resource] : proceedings of an AMS special session held August 8-10, 1983, with partial support from the NSERC (Canada) / Kondagunta Sundaresan and Srinivasa Swaminathan, editors
- Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 122 pages ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Sundaresan, Kondagunta, 1931-
American Mathematical Society
Special Session on Differential Analysis in Infinite Dimensional Spaces (1983 : Albany, N.Y.)
- Contemporary mathematics, 0271-4132 (p), 1098-3627 (e); v. 54
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions.
- The impact of gauge theories on nonlinear infinite-dimensional analysis / Melvyn S. Berger -- Polar subsets of infinite-dimensional spaces -- small sets in large spaces / Sean Dineen -- Approximation of differentiable functions on a Hilbert space. II / M. P. Heble -- Group analysis of some partial differential equations arising in applications / C. C. A. Sastri -- Minimax inequalities and applications / Mau-Hsiang Shih and Kok-Keong Tan -- Slices for actions of infinite-dimensional groups / T. N. Subramaniam -- Convex functions on Banach lattices / Kondagunta Sundaresan -- Differential analysis and geometry of Banach spaces -- isomorphic theory / K. Sundaresan and S. Swaminathan -- A survey of rough norms with applications / J. H. M. Whitfield and V. Zizler --
- 9780821876398 (electronic)
0821850598 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- "Proceedings of the Special Session on Differential Analysis in Infinite Dimensional Spaces ... held at the 87th Summer Meeting of the American Mathematical Society in Albany, New York"--Verso of t.p.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8038824