Harmonic functions on trees and buildings [electronic resource] : Workshop on Harmonic Functions on Graphs, October 30-November 3, 1995, City University of New York / Adam Kor©Øanyi, editor ; with minicourses by D. Cartwright [and others].
- Conference Author:
- Workshop on Harmonic Functions on Graphs (1995 : City University of New York)
- Additional Titles:
- Trees and buildings
- Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 181 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Kor©Øanyi, Adam
Cartwright, Donald I., 1949-
- Contemporary mathematics, 0271-4132 (p), 1098-3627 (e); v. 206
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions.
- Local fields and trees / Alessandro Figa-Talamanca -- Martin boundaries and random walks / Stanley A. Sawyer -- A brief introduction to buildings / Donald I. Cartwright -- Local fields and buildings / Tim Steger -- The horocyclic Radon transform on trees / Enrico Casadio Tarabusi -- Eigenfunctions of the Laplacian on a homogeneous tree / Joel M. Cohen and Flavia Colonna -- Exotic convergence in theorems of Fatou type / Fausto Di Biase -- A spectral gap property for transfer operators / Yves Guivarc'h -- Harmonic functions on discrete subgroups of semi-simple Lie groups / Vadim A. Kaimanovich -- Biased random walks and harmonic functions on the lamplighter group / Russell Lyons -- Characterization of the eigenfunctions of the Laplace operators for an affine building of rank $2$ / A. M. Mantero and A. Zappa -- Free product of representations / Wojciech Mlotkowski -- The Jacobian of a finite graph / Tatiana Nagnibeda -- Flows and harmonic functions on graphs / S. Northshield -- Applications of diffusion processes on trees to mathematical finance / Mauro Pagliacci -- Characterizing harmonic functions by mean value properties on trees on symmetric spaces / Massimo A. Picardello -- Factors from buildings / Jacqui Ramagge and Guyan Robertson -- Harnack and Liouville properties on graphs / Marco Rigoli, Maura Salvatori and Marco Vignati -- The spectrum of a directed Cayley graph of a free group / Guyan Robertson -- Factorization of the Green's kernel for non-nearest neighbor random walks / Mitchell H. Taibleson -- Harmonic functions for group-invariant random walks / Wolfgang Woess --
- 9780821806050 (print)
082180605X (acid-free paper)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8038976