Groupoids in analysis, geometry, and physics [electronic resource] : AMS-IMS-SIAM Joint Summer Research Conference on Groupoids in Analysis, Geometry, and Physics, June 20-24, 1999, University of Colorado, Boulder / Arlan Ramsay, Jean Renault, editors
- Conference Author:
- AMS-IMS-SIAM Joint Summer Research Conference on Groupoids in Analysis, Geometry, and Physics (1999 : University of Colorado)
- Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 192 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ramsay, Arlan and Renault, Jean, 1949-
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions.
- Groupoids: unifying internal and external symmetry. A tour through some examples / Alan Weinstein -- A primer for the Brauer group of a groupoid / Dana P. Williams -- Amenable groupoids / Claire Anantharaman and Jean Renault -- The role of groupoids in classification theory: a new approach. The UHF algebra case / Giulio Della Rocca and Masamichi Takesaki -- Bundles over groupoids / Paul S. Muhly -- Groupoids and foliations / Andre Haefliger -- Etale groupoids, derived categories, and operations / Ieke Moerdijk -- The analytic index for proper, Lie groupoid actions / Alan L. T. Paterson -- Groupoid $C^*$-algebras and operator $K$-theory / Pierre-Yves Le Gall -- Groupoids of manifolds with corners and index theory / Bertrand Monthubert -- Quantization of Poisson algebras associated to Lie algebroids / N. P. Landsman and B. Ramazan --
- 0821820427 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8039051