Gromov-Witten theory of spin curves and orbifolds [electronic resource] : AMS Special Session on Gromov-Witten Theory of Spin Curves and Orbifolds, May 3-4, 2003, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California / Tyler J. Jarvis, Takashi Kimura, Arkady Vaintrob, editors
- Conference Author:
- AMS Special Session on Gromov-Witten Theory of Spin Curves and Orbifolds (2003 : San Francisco, Calif.)
- Additional Titles:
- Higher spin curves and orbifolds
- Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 189 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Jarvis, Tyler Jamison, 1966-
Kimura, Takashi, 1963-
Vaintrob, Arkady, 1956-
- Contemporary mathematics, 0271-4132 (p), 1098-3627 (e); v. 403
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions.
- Moduli spaces of curves with effective $r$-spin structures / A. Polishchuk -- A construction of Witten's top Chern class in $K$-theory / Alessandro Chiodo -- Witten's conjecture and the Virasoro conjecture for genus up to two / Y.-P. Lee -- Idempotents on the big phase space / Xiaobo Liu -- Singularities with symmetries, orbifold Frobenius algebras and mirror symmetry / Ralph M. Kaufmann -- The cohomology ring of crepant resolutions of orbifolds / Yongbin Ruan -- Differential characters on orbifolds and string connections. I. Global quotients / Ernesto Lupercio and Bernardo Uribe -- HKR characters and higher twisted sectors / Jack Morava -- Combinatorics of binomial decompositions of the simplest Hodge integrals / S. V. Shadrin -- The orbifold cohomology of the moduli of genus-two curves / James Spencer --
- 9780821835340 (alk. paper)
0821835343 (alk. paper)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8039172