Banach spaces of analytic functions [electronic resource] : AMS Special Session, April 22-23, 2006, University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire / Rita H. Hibschweiler, Thomas H. MacGregor, editors
- Contemporary mathematics, 0271-4132 (p), 1098-3627 (e); v. 454
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access is restricted to licensed institutions.
- A note on the life of Alec Matheson and some of his work / Joseph A. Cima -- On the inverse of an analytic mapping / Joseph A. Cima -- Isometric composition operators on the Bloch space in the polydisk / Joel Cohen and Flavia Colonna -- Pluripolarity of manifolds / Oleg Eroshkin -- On a question of Brezis and Korevaar concerning a class of square-summable sequences / Richard Fournier and Luis Salinas -- Approximating $\overline z$ in Hardy and Bergman norms / Zdenka Guadarrama and Dmitry Khavinson -- A general view of multipliers and composition operators. II / Don Hadwin and Eric Nordgren -- A general view of BMO and VMO / Don Hadwin and Hassan Yousefi -- Order bounded weighted composition operators / R. A. Hibschweiler -- Fractional Cauchy transforms and composition / T. H. MacGregor -- Continuous functions in star-invariant subspaces (abstract) / Alec L. Matheson -- Indestructible Blaschke products / William T. Ross -- On Taylor coefficients and multipliers in Fock spaces / James Tung --
- 9780821842683 (alk. paper)
0821842684 (alk. paper)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8039223