Senate cloture rule [electronic resource] : limitation of debate in the Congress of the United States and legislative history of paragraph 2 of rule XXII of the Standing Rules of the United States Senate (cloture rule) / Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 225 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration
- S. prt. ; 112-31
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 16, 2012).
At head of title: 112th Congress, 1st session. Committee print.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Rules and Administration, United States Senate."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8040477