America's agricultural labor crisis [electronic resource] : enacting a practical solution : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees and Border Security of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, October 4, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees, and Border Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 350 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.112-180
Serial no. J-112-45 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Agricultural laborers—Supply and demand—United States
- Seasonal labor—Supply and demand—United States
- Agricultural laborers, Foreign—Government policy—Economic aspects—United States
- Migrant agricultural laborers—Government policy—Economic aspects—United States
- Seasonal labor—Economic aspects—United States
- Agricultural productivity—United States
- Visas—Economic aspects—United States
- United States—Emigration and immigration—Government policy
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 17, 2012).
"Serial no. J-112-45 ."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8040504