Fortress of the bears [videorecording] / a production of Moore & Moore Films and Thirteen ; in association with National Geographic Channel and WNET ; produced by Chris Morgan ; written by Janet Hess
- Language Note:
- English subtitles.
- Part of the massive Tongass National Forest, Admiralty Island in Southeast Alaska supports the largest concentration of bears anywhere in the world. Sustained by a wealth of salmon streams, isolated and protected by their environment, some 1,700 Alaskan brown bears are part of a unique circle of life that has played out here for centuries.
- Related Titles:
- Nature (Television program)
- Title from container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrated by Chris Morgan.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, region 1, 5.1 Surround, widescreen presentation.
- Includes limited public performance rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 8040738