The failure of judges and the rise of regulators / Andrei Shleifer
- Shleifer, Andrei
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 343 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Walras-Pareto lectures
- The enforcement theory of regulation -- Judicial fact discretion / with Nicola Gennaioli -- The evolution of common law / with Nicola Gennaioli -- The evolution of a legal rule / with Anthony Niblett and Richard A. Posner -- Courts / with Simeon Djankov, Rafael La Porta, and Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes -- The rise of the regulatory state / with Edward I. Glaeser -- Coase versus the coasians / with Edward Glaeser and Simon Johnson -- Legal origins / with Edward I. Glaeser -- The extent of the market and the supply of regulation / with Casey B. Mulligan -- The regulation of entry / with Simeon Djankov, Rafael La Porta, and Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes.
- 9780262016957 (alk. paper) and 0262016958 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -326) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8041215