Too sick to work? : social security reforms in Europe for persons with reduced earnings capacity / edited by Stamatia Devetzi, Sara Stendahl
- Studies in employment and social policy, v. 40
- The European social model and reforms of incapacity benefits / Eberhard Eichenhofer -- "Incapacity for work" : a national legal concept with cross-national functions / Thomas Erhag -- Extra capacity in the labour market? : ESA and the activation of the sick and disabled in the UK / Neville Harris and Simon Rahilly -- The new Dutch disability benefits act : the link between income provision and participation at work / Frans Pennings -- The complicated made simple? : the Reinfeldt government's 2006-2010 reforms of Swedish social security protection for those with reduced capacity for work / Sara Stendahl -- Long-term incapacity benefits in Germany / Sylvia Dünn -- The notion of incapacity in German social security law and the interrelation between unemployment and invalidity / Hans-Joachim Reinhard -- Incapacity benefits : comparing legal reforms and legal strategies / Sara Stendahl and Stamatia Devetzi -- Reforms of incapacity benefits systems in Europe / Stamatia Devetzi .
- 9789041134264 (acid-free paper)
9041134263 (acid-free paper)
- Revised versions of papers presented in June 2010 at a workshop in Fulda, Germany.
"This book presents in-depth analyses ... of recent reforms in the field of incapacity benefits in four European countries: Germany, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Sweden"--P.  of cover.
"Wolters Kluwer Law & Business."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8041222