Topographic map of Mont Alto State Forest, Franklin and Adams counties, Pennsylvania [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Forestry
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] : [Pennsylvania Dept. of Forestry], [between 1920 and 1929?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : negative blueline print ; 127 x 203 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 77°32ʹ--W 77°27ʹ/N 39°53ʹ--N 39°47ʹ).
- Much of the area shown is now part of the Michaux State Forest.
Oriented with north to the left.
Local copy cut into four sections and laminated.
- Geographic Coverage:
- Covers an area from Brownsville, Franklin County in the west to Beartown, Franklin County in the east, and from Green Ridge and Kepner Knob, Adams County in the north to Tartown and Tomstown, Franklin County in the south.
View MARC record | catkey: 8041308