TOEFL iBT : internet -based text / Pamela J. Sharpe
- Sharpe, Pamela J.
- Hauppauge, N.Y. : Barron's Educational Series, Inc, 2010.
- 13th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 817 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is an internet-based test, or iBT, and this updated edition of Barrons TOEFL manual simulates the tests internet-based format. The manual presents seven full-length model TOEFL iBT tests with explanations or examples for all questions, including sample essays and speaking responses. Author Pamela Sharpe also gives test-takers a general orientation to the TOEFL iBT and follows with a review of academic skills, which include note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing. A review of language skills covers listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English. Discs not included.
- 9780764143687 (pbk.)
9780764196980 (bk. w/ CD-ROM)
0764196987 (bk. w/ CD-ROM)
9780764196997 (bk. with audio compact discs)
0764196995 (bk. with audio compact discs)
9780764188428 (audio compact disc 1)
0764188429 (audio compact disc 1)
9780764188435 (audio compact disc 2)
0764188437 (audio compact disc 2)
- Previous ed.: TOEFL iBT, Internet Based Test, 12th ed., c2006.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8042071