Maximum rail carload weights [cartographic material] : SEDA-COG region / prepared by SEDA-Council of Governments
- Corporate Author:
- SEDA-Council of Governments
- Lewisburg, Pa. : SEDA-Council of Governments, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 28 x 44 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:600,000 (W 78°45ʹ--W 76°05ʹ/ N 41°35ʹ--N 40°25ʹ).
- Includes location map.
Publication date based on date of receipt.
"Data sources: Pennsylvania's response to U.S. Department of Transportation report on Rail Service in the midwest and northeast region. Governor's Office of State Planning and Development, 1974."
- Geographic Coverage:
- The SEDA-COG region included the following counties in Pennsylvania: Centre, Clinton, Columbia, Juniata, Lycoming, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Snyder, and Union.
View MARC record | catkey: 8042088