Ionic Liquids IIIA [electronic resource]: Fundamentals, Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities - Properties and Structure
- Rogers, Robin D.
- Washington : American Chemical Society April 2005 Cary : Oxford University Press, Incorporated [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 356 p. ill 06.300 x 09.300 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Seddon, Kenneth R. 1950-
American Chemical Society, Division of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Staff
American Chemical Society, Division of Environmental Chemistry Staff
American Chemical Society, Division of Petroleum Chemistry Staff
- ACS Symposium Ser. Vol. 901
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation <em>Ionic Liquids III</em>will complete the trilogy of Symposium Series books<em>Ionic Liquids: Industrial Applications for Green Chemistry, SS 818</em>and<em>Ionic Liquids as Green Solvents: Progress and Prospects, SS 856</em>edited by Robin Rogers and Ken Seddon.<em>Ionic Liquids III</em>will include the latest advances in the field of ionic liquids (IL).
0841238936 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- College Audience American Chemical Society
View MARC record | catkey: 8044605