Mycotoxin prevention and control in agriculture [electronic resource] / Michael Appell, editor ; David F. Kendra, editor ; Mary W. Trucksess, editor ; sponsored by the ACS Division of Agriculture and Food Chemistry
- Washington, DC : American Chemical Society,  and [New York] : Distributed by Oxford University Press.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 331 pages, 4 pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Appell, Michael, Kendra, David F., Trucksess, Mary W., American Chemical Society. Division of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, and American Chemical Society. Meeting (235th : 2008 : New Orleans. La.)
- ACS symposium series ; 1031
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Biological control of molds and mycotoxins in foods / Andreia Bianchini, Lloyd B. Bullerman -- Prevention of mycotoxins in dried fruit, other fruit products, and botanicals / Peter M. Scott, Mary W. Trucksess -- Mycotoxin contamination of agricultural products in the southern United States and approaches to reducing it from pre-harvest to final food products / Hamed K. Abbas, W. T. Shier -- The fate of ochratoxin A in soy milk and bean curd (tofu) productions / Maria H. Iha, Mary W. Trucksess, Jeanne I. Rader -- Physical protection of apple products from patulin contamination / Seiji Bandoh ... [et al.] -- Determination of Aspergillus section Flavi and their aflatoxin and cyclopiazonic acid production patterns in naturally dried figs / Dilek Heperkan, Funda Karbancıoglu-Güler -- Elimination and control of aflatoxin contamination in agricultural crops through Aspergillus flavus genomics / Thomas E. Cleveland, Deepak Bhatnagar, Jiujang Yu -- Microorganisms and their enzymes for detoxifying mycotoxins posing a risk to livestock animals / I. Rodrigues, E. M. Binder, G. Schatzmayr -- Transgenic expression of lytic peptides in food and feed crops to control phytopathogens and preharvest mycotoxin contamination / K. Rajasekaran, J.M. Jaynes, and J.W. Cary -- Phytotoxicity of trichothecenes / S. P. McCormick -- Identification of maize breeding markers through investigations of proteins associated with aflatoxin-resistance / Robert L. Brown ... [et al.] -- Advances in understanding the biosynthesis of fumonisins / Ryan Gerber ... [et al.] -- Regulation of Aspergillus flavus aflatoxin biosynthesis and development / Jeffrey W. Cary, Leanne Szerszen, Ana M. Calvo -- Sampling plans of mycotoxins in foods and dietary supplements (ginger capsules) / Mary W. Trucksess, Thomas B. Whitaker -- Extraction efficiency studies for mycotoxins in naturally contaminated commodities / Ryan J. Malone -- Fumonsins in materials related to ethanol production from corn: LC-MS analysis of fumonsins in ethanol manufacture by-products / Mark Busman, David F. Kendra -- LC/ultraviolet/fluorescence and LC/MS/MS analyses of multiple mycotoxins in spiked beer using immunoaffinity column clean-up / Darsa P. Siantar ... [et al.] -- Stable isotope labeled mycotoxins as standards for HPLC-MS/MS analysis: review and evaluation of published procedures for the introduction of stable isotopes into mycotoxins / Benedikt Cramer, Marita Beyer, Hans-Ulrich Humpf -- Molecularly imprinted polymer nanomaterials for mycotoxin extraction / Jorn C.C. Yu, Edward P.C. Lai -- A closer look at cyclodextrins in mycotoxin analysis / Michael Appell, Chris M. Maragos.
- 9780841269903 (alk. paper) and 0841269904 (alk. paper)
- " ... presented at the 235th American Chemical Society National Meeting and Exposition in New Orleans, LA"--Pref.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 8045096