Oil shale [electronic resource] : a solution to the liquid fuel dilemma / Olayinka I. Ogunsola, Arthur M. Hartstein, Olubunmi Ogunsola, editors ; sponsored by the ACS Division of Fuel Chemistry
- Washington, DC : American Chemical Society, 
[New York] : Distributed by Oxford University Press.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 325 pages, 22 pages of plates : illustrations (some color), maps ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ogunsola, Olayinka I., 1950-
Hartstein, Arthur M.
American Chemical Society. Division of Fuel Chemistry
- ACS symposium series ; 1032
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- An overview of oil shale resources / Emily Knaus ... [et al.] -- New challenges and directions in oil shale development technologies / Peter M. Crawford and James C. Killen -- Lake level controlled sedimentological heterogeneity of oil shale, upper Green River formation, eastern Uinta Basin, Utah / William Gallin ... [et al.] -- Thermodynamics of shale oil production / James W. Bunger and Christopher P. Russell -- Molecular composition of shale oil / James W. Bunger, Christopher P. Russell, and Donald E. Cogswell -- Chemistry and kinetics of oil shale retorting / Alan K. Burnham -- Modeling of the in-situ production of oil from oil shale / Jacob H. Bauman ... [et al.] -- AMSO's novel approach to in-situ oil shale recovery / Alan K. Burnham ... [et al.] -- Shell's in situ conversion process--from laboratory to field pilots / Robert C. Ryan ... [et al.] -- Exxon Mobil's Electrofrac process for in situ oil shale conversion / W. A. Symington ... [et al.] -- Carbon dioxide emissions from oil shale derived liquid fuels / Adam R. Brandt, Jeremy Boak, and Alan K. Burnham -- A review of activities to address the environmental impacts of oil shale development / David K. Olsen, Arthur Hartstein, and Davis R. Alleman -- Economics of oil shale development / Khosrow Biglarbigi ... [et al.] -- Resource management challenges in the context of potential oil shale development / Kirsten Uchitel, John Ruple, and Robert Keiter.
- 9780841225398 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0841225397 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 8045687