Quality of selected fruits and vegetables of North America [electronic resource] : based on a symposium sponsored by the Division of Agricultural and Food Chemistry at the second Chemical Congress of the North American Continent (180th ACS national meeting) Las Vegas, Nevada, August 24-29, 1980 / Roy Teranishi, editor, Heriberto Barrera-Benitez, editor
- Washington, D.C. : American Chemical Society, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 240 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Teranishi, Roy, 1922-2000, Barrera-Benitez, Heriberto, 1939-, American Chemical Society. Division of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, American Chemical Society, Chemical Congress of the North American Continent (2nd : 1980 : Las Vegas, Nev.), and Symposium on Quality of Fruits and Vegetables of North America (1980 : Las Vegas, Nev.)
- ACS symposium series, 0097-6156 ; 170
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Mostly papers presented at the Symposium on Quality of Fruits and Vegetables of North America, held during the second Chemical Congress of the North American Continent, which included the 180th National American Chemical Society meeting.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8046245