Synthesis and Chemistry of Agrochemicals II [electronic resource].
- Baker, Don R., 1933-
- Washington : American Chemical Society, May 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 588 pages : illustrations ; 09.000 x 06.000 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Fenyes, Joseph G., 1925- and Moberg, William K.
- ACS Symposium Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation This new volume explores the science of agricultural chemistry with studies covering the entire spectrum of herbicides, plant growth regulators, insecticides, insect pheromones, acaricides, and agricultural fungicides. Its two primary objectives are to provide chemists with integrated accountsof agrochemical discovery, synthesis, and development and to offer coherent updates on the current state of the discipline. The 46 chapters of this volume are divided into four sections covering sulfonylurea herbicides; other weed and plant control methods; control of insects, acarids, andnematodes; and control of fungi.
- 9780841218857 and 0841218854 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- College Audience American Chemical Society
View MARC record | catkey: 8046774