Pottsville, Pa [cartographic material] : May 1942 : [correction sheets and sheet 69].
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Pottsville, Pennsylvania : May 1942 : [correction sheets and sheet 69]
- New Pelham, N.Y. : Sanborn Map Company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 417 maps on 6 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 55 cm and 65 x 51 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:600 (W 76°11ʹ44ʺ/N 40°41ʹ08ʺ). and Scale [1:1,200]. 100 ft. to one in. (W 76°11ʹ44ʺ/N 40°41ʹ08ʺ).
- Other title information supplied by cataloger., Partial cadastral maps., "Copyright corrections only 1942 Sanborn Map Company.", "Notice: The May 1942 correction of Pottsville, PA. includes additional territory formerly unmapped now appearing on sheet 69.", The 416 maps on sheets A-E are corrections designed to be cut up and pasted on the 1903 edition., "A, 123 slips, E.T., 6-31.", "B, 77 slips, P.W., 6-31.", "C, 119 slips, F.P., 6-31.", "D, 63 slips, W.E., 6-31.", "E, 34 slips, A.D.R., 6-31.", Sheet B also shows the "Aetna Steel Products Co., Inc.", Sheet 69 is at a scale of 1:1,200., and "All information contained in this volume, covering properties that might be related to National Defense activities, is to be treated as strictly confidential by our subscribers and not divulged to any outside interests. The U.S. Espionage Act makes it incumbent upon all possessors of information relating to National Defense to take all possible precautions to prevent it from falling into the hands of interests inimical to the United States."
- Copyright Note:
- Sanborn Map Company Sanborn Company copyright 1942 by the Sanborn Map Company Public domain Copyright not renewed 2013 US Pennsylvania State University Libraries Catalog of copyright entries
View MARC record | catkey: 8047748