Fiduciary duty and the atmospheric trust / edited by Ken Coghill, Charles Sampford, Tim Smith
- Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 299 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Coghill, Ken, 1944-, Sampford, C. J. G. (Charles J. G.), and Smith, Tim
- Rulers' duties to our environment? / Ken Coghill, Charles Sampford and Tim Smith -- Fiduciary duty and climate governance : challenges for international diplomacy and law / Will McGoldrick, Donald Feaver and Andrew Maver -- Public trusts and fiduciary relations / Paul Finn -- Trust, governance and the good life / Charles Sampford -- Public officials, public trusts and fiduciary duties / John Glover -- Atmospheric trust litigation across the world / Mary Christina Wood -- Fiduciary principles and international organizations / Donald Feaver -- High court of Australia on fiduciary theory / Rosemary Teele Langford -- Applying fiduciary duty in real politik / Andrew Murray -- Fiduciary duty, democracy and the rule of law / Robert Clark -- The role of fiduciary duty in safeguarding the future / Kelvin Thomson -- A ponzi scheme on the environment? : failures of fiduciary duty and the challenges of climate governance / Fiona Haines -- From fiduciary states to joint trusteeship of the atmosphere : the right to a healthy environment through a fiduciary prism / Evan Fox-Decent.
- 9781409422327 (hc : alk. paper)
1409422321 (hc : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8048565