Georgetown historic waterfront, Washington, D.C. : a review of canal and riverside architecture / [by] United States Commission of Fine Arts and Office of Archeology and Historic Preservation, National Park Service, Dept. of the Interior
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Commission of Fine Arts
- [Washington] : [For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off.], 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages : illustrations, maps, plans ; 23 x 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Werner, Constance W.
United States. Office of Archeology and Historic Preservation
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Written by Constance W. Werner from research by Daniel D. Reiff and architectural analyses by William R. Gwinn.
Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 86-92.
View MARC record | catkey: 809716