The manuscripts of Cædmon's hymn and Bede's Death song : with a critical text of the Epistola Cuthberti de obitu Bedæ / by Elliot Van Kirk Dobbie
- Dobbie, Elliott Van Kirk, 1907-1970
- New York : Columbia university press, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 129 pages : diagrams ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Caedmon, Bede, the Venerable, Saint, 673-735, Bamberg (Germany). Staatlich bibliothek. Manuscript. A. I. 47., and Bodleian Library. Manuscript. Digby 211
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Columbia University studies in English and comparative literature ; no. 128
- "I give the continental and insular versions [of the Epistola Cuthberti] on opposite pages. For the text of the continental verson, I have selected the Bamberg ms. ... For the insular version, I have used ms. Dibgy 211."-- p. . and "List of title commonly abbreviated": 6th prelim. leaf.
View MARC record | catkey: 810419