Rehabilitation potential of western coal lands : a report to the Energy Policy Project of the Ford Foundation
- Corporate Author:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Study Committee on the Potential for Rehabilitating Lands Surface Mined for Coal in the Western United States
- Cambridge, Mass. : Ballinger Pub. Co., .
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 198 p. : illus. ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ford Foundation. Energy Policy Project
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Findings and recommendations -- Statement of the problem -- Definition of the western coal area -- Water resources in relation to surface mining -- Techniques for rehabilitating surface mined lands -- Potential for rehabilitation -- Environmental impacts in a larger context.
- 0884103315 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: p. 109-115.
View MARC record | catkey: 814441