China's role in Africa : implications for U.S. policy : hearing before the Subcommittee on African Affairs of the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, November 1, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Subcommittee on African Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2012. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 46 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 112-203
- Economic assistance, Chinese—Africa
- Economic assistance, American—Africa
- China—Foreign relations—Africa
- Africa—Foreign relations—China
- China—Foreign economic relations—Africa
- Africa—Foreign economic relations—China
- United States—Foreign relations—China
- China—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign relations—Africa
- Africa—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign economic relations—Africa
- Africa—Foreign economic relations—United States
- Shipping list no.: 2012-0171-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-24).
View MARC record | catkey: 8153452