A haunted landscape [electronic resource] / George Crumb. Three colloquies : for horn and orchestra / William Schuman
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Related Titles:
- Three colloquies
- ["00:17:53", "00:22:50"]
- Streaming audio.
The 1st work for orchestra.
At head of title: Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
Eds. recorded: C.F. Peters (1st work) and T. Presser Co. (2nd work).
Durations: 17:53; 22:50.
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Philip Myers, horn ; New York Philharmonic ; Arthur Weisberg, conductor (1st work) ; Zubin Mehta, conductor (2nd work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded in Avery Fisher Hall, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as New World Records NW 326.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8153736