- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- The Texas twister / Tate, Quinichette -- Talk of the town / Symes, Neiburg, Livingston -- Take me back baby : part one / Basie, Rushing, Smith -- Take me back baby : part two / Basie, Rushing, Smith -- Chicago / Fisher -- Boogie woogie / Basie, Rushing -- Topsy / Battle, Durham -- Gee baby, Ain't I good to you / Redman, Razaf.
- ["00:04:25", "00:06:35", "00:03:52", "00:04:50", "00:07:02", "00:03:53", "00:06:12", "00:07:06"]
- Streaming audio.
Jazz instrumentals and vocals.
"Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc."
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
Previously released as Master Jazz MJR 8128.
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Buddy Tate, tenor saxophone, clarinet, and vocals ; Paul Quinichette, tenor saxophone ; Cliff Smalls, piano ; Major Holley, bass ; Jackie Williams, drums.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Feb. 21, 1975, National Recording Studios, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as New World Records NW 352-2.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8153845