The mask [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- New York Concert Singers
- New York, N.Y. : DRAM, 
- Additional Creators:
- Clurman, Judith, Thomson, Virgil, 1896-1989, Bolcom, William, Castelnuovo-Tedesco, Mario, 1895-1968, St. Luke's Chamber Ensemble, and DRAM (Online service)
- Language Note:
- Sung in English and Spanish.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Hymns from the Old South / Virgil Thomson (11:00) -- The mask : cycle of five poems for chorus and piano / William Bolcom (20:00) -- Four songs to poems of Thomas Campion / Virgil Thomson (9:00) -- Romancero gitano : op. 152 / Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco (23:00).
- ["00:11:00", "00:20:00", "00:09:00", "00:23:00"]
- Streaming audio., For mixed voices (SATB), unacc. (1st work), with piano (2nd work), with clarinet, harp, and viola (3rd work), with guitar (4th work)., The 3rd work originally for mezzo-soprano with piano or clarinet, harp, and viola., Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007)., Includes program notes., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- New York Concert Singers; St. Luke's Chamber Ensemble; Judith Clurman, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded May 1-3, 1998 at Church of the Heavenly Rest, New York City.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as New World Records 80547-2.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web. and System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8153859