Darkness & light. Volume 2 [electronic resource] : music performed in concert from the Chamber Music Series at the Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Additional Titles:
- Darkness and light, volume 2
- New York, N.Y. : DRAM, 
- Additional Creators:
- Holt, Joseph (Pianist)
Lee, Deanna (Violinist)
Bittner, Nancy (Violist)
Marsh, George (Violinist)
Koffler, Józef, 1896-1943
Laks, Szymon, 1901-1983
Diamond, David, 1915-2005
Messiaen, Olivier, 1908-1992
Ben-Haim, Paul, 1897-1984
Castelnuovo-Tedesco, Mario, 1895-1968
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Chamber Music Series
DRAM (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Sonatine for pianoforte, op. 12 / Józef Koffler -- Passacaille for cello & piano / Szymon Laks -- String quartet no. 1 / David Diamond -- Quartet for the end of time. Louange à l'éternité de Jésus / Olivier Messiaen -- Piano trio no. 2 in G / Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco -- Music for violoncello solo / Paul Ben-Haim.
- Streaming audio.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Joseph Holt, piano (1st and 5th works) ; Steven Honigberg, violoncello (2nd-6th works) ; Carol Honigberg, piano (2nd and 4th works) ; Deanna Lee and Claudia Chudacoff, violins ; Nancy Bittner, viola (3rd work) ; George Marsh, violin (5th work).
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Albany Records TROY 229.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8154067