Michael Horvit [electronic resource].
- Horvit, Michael M.
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections
- New York, N.Y. : DRAM, 
- Additional Creators:
- Lack, Fredell
Smith, Stephen (Tenor)
Jones, Robert, 1925-2002
Horvit, Michael M.
Moores School of Music. Symphony Orchestra
Moores School Concert Chorale
Norrbotten Chamber Orchestra
DRAM (Online service)
Texas Music Festival. performer
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- The Cullen overture (1988, 11:453) -- Concerto for brass quintet & orchestra (1989, 15:22) -- Invocation & exultation (1990, 8:57) -- Aleinu ("Adoration") (1985, 9:32) -- Fantasy foir violin & orchestra : Daughters of Jerusalem (1990, 24:00).
- ["00:11:43", "00:15:22", "00:08:57", "00:09:32", "00:24:00"]
- Streaming audio.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
Includes program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Texas Music Festival Orchestra ; Adrian Gnam, conductor (1st work) ; The Ambient Brass, Moores School of Music Symphony Orchestra, Franz Anton Krager, conductor (2nd work) ; Norrbotten Chamber Orchestra, Leon Spierer, conductor (3rd work) ; Fredell Lack, violin, Stephen Smith, baritone, Robert Jones, organ, Moores School Concert Chorale, Charles Hausmann, conductor (4th work) ; Fredell Lack, violin, Moores School of Music Symphony Orchestra, Franz Anton Krager, conductor (5th work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Produced by KUHF-FM Radio, Houston, in co-operation with the Moores School of Music, University of Houston.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Albany Records TROY 265.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 8154097